Third-party vendor for processing services, covering all aspects of U.S. residential default services such as property preservation, inspections, title services, transaction coordination etc. Other offerings include end to end solutions to mortgage professionals, bankers, brokers and lenders across the USA and a complete suite of revenue cycle management services.
PrologiQ Business Services is a Delaware registered corporation founded in 2013 to provide business process management services to companies worldwide.
PrologiQ Business Services covers all aspects of default servicing and mortgage loan processing. Expanded service offerings include support in payroll, utilities and several other areas. The promoters have consolidated management experience of 100+ years in relevant industries.
PrologiQ’s knowledge of industry processes and procedures, a systematic transition methodology and the ability to ramp at short notice is a market differentiator. Our clients experience an agile and nimble approach while working with us. Customer centricity is at the core of everything we do.
The company has executed several corporate social responsibility projects and works toward two broad goals – upliftment of orphaned children and contribution to the environment through tree plantation.
Sreepriya is the founder of Prologiq Business Services. She has over 24 years of experience in the financial services space both in collateral based and non-collateral based lending and default operations spread over US and Indian mortgages. An alumni of IIM Calcutta, she is a certified black belt in six sigma and lean. She holds a certification on corporate social responsibility from United Nations Institute of Training and Research, Geneva. She also holds a level III certification in Mortgage Advice and Practice from Institute of Bankers, United Kingdom. She is also on the Board of three other companies engaged in the manufacturing and trading sectors.
Dhiraj is the Managing Partner at Prologiq. He is a seasoned business process management professional with over 3 decades of experience in operations, process excellence, digital transformation and advisory services. Dhiraj has worked with leading organizations in the ITES sector like Genpact and EXL Service. He has held several senior leadership positions including Senior Vice President and Managing Partner at EXL. Dhiraj is a master black belt in six sigma from GE Capital. Dhiraj is an alumni of Kellogg School of Management and did his master’s in business management from IMT Ghaziabad and bachelor’s in economics from Delhi University.
Rana has over 3 decades of work experience in the business process management industry. Particularly, he has led Human Resource functions for RCM companies for more than 15 years. In the past, he has been responsible for charting the course of HR strategy and talent development needs for transforming the commercial infrastructure in the healthcare industry. Prior to joining PrologiQ, he has worked in senior leadership positions in leading organizations like Compu Group Medical (formally MDeverywhere India Pvt. Ltd) and Avantha Group. Rana is experienced in driving large scale change initiatives including business transformation, global platform implementation and HR business process outsourcing (BPO) and offshoring. He holds a master’s degree in industrial and labor Relations (MILR).
Added Value to Clients
- We realize that each institution has different needs. We provide our clients with both a fixed and a variable cost structure that enables you to scale your operations in line with business volumes.
- PrologiQ’s operating model combines operations consulting and advisory with expert business services and quality control solutions to provide you with the most comprehensive solutions on the market.
- Our teams integrate perfectly with your organization, making it your extended service center rather than a third-party provider.
Business Lines, Services, and Products
Currently in the U.S. mortgage and residential services market covering:
- Pre-foreclosure order management services
- Identification of property for the investors based on ROI expected and the CAP rates
- Title services including title searches covering single or multiple owner searches and commitment typing etc.
- Loan audit and underwriting services including pre-funding audit, post-closing audit, loan review, and indexing and
- Origination services including underwriting, origination, loan processor services, critical suspense review, pre-underwriting, prepurchase audit, and post-closing audit
- Finance and Accounting
- Payroll Management
- Process Automation
- Business Analytics